The leading Russian and global vendors are presenting the best anti-malware, anti-spam and anti-hacking solutions and products at InfoSecurity Russia 2011:
- Kaspersky Mobile Security 9 for Android and Blackberry;
- Solutions for securing corporate networks;
- Anti-malware, anti-spam and anti-hacking solutions;
- Exploiting vulnerabilities in Java platform
Symantec- Magic quadrant for secure email gateway, for content-aware data loss prevention, for security information and event management;
- Ubiquity – an award-winning, next generation security technology;
- Mobile security and management (supporting iPhone, iPad, Android platforms).
- Review of Google Android malware;
- Network antiviruses;
- Internet content security solutions.
Associates Distribution (Websense)
- Technologies for Web, e-mail and data security;
- Security solutions enabling companies to block malicious code, prevent confidential data leakage and provide policy compliance;
- Recommendations on building secure Web access in enterprises;
GFI SoftwareThe software offers network administrators opportunity to fix all network and content security problems and the problem of message exchange.
AntivirusPro CenterThe Center presents solutions and programs on information security by vendors like Kaspersky Lab, Trend Micro, Symantec, McAfee, Microsoft and others.
SaaS solution SPAMGUN enables mail traffic filtering. It protects IT infrastructure of an enterprise against spam, viruses, spyware and other malicious codes in applications, including unidentified worms, SMPT attacks and zero-day attacks, DoS and botnet, fishing and farming-attacks.
Solutions to secure enterprise networks against cyber attacks are presented at other exhibitors’ stands at InfoSecurity Russia http://www.infosecurityrussia.ru/2011/expo/
The VIII International InfoSecurity Russia, StorageExpo & Documation Show 2011 will be held on 28 - 30 September 2011 in Moscow, Sokolniki Expo Centre, Hall 4.