Data Storage Day
- a one-day event focused on the current trends in the storage industry – will be held at 27-th September within Infosecurity Russia show 2012. The goal of Data Storage Day is to explain the trends and developments in the storage industry in the language spoken by hands-on IT professionals.
According to the statistics, corporate data archives are beind redoubled every 2 years. The different types of data, collected by companies during their business activity require efficient approaches to their management, storage, and fast access. In many companies this situation is being complicated with usage of different products from different suppliers. At the same time, companies are interested in business processes speed increasing, protection level increasing and easy access to the corporate information.
Data Storage Day, organized within Infosecurity Russia 2012 show, will focus on the current trends in the storage industry and difficulties of practical creation and usage of data storage systems, corresponding to the business goals of End-Users.
The event is orientated to TOP management of the companies, CIOs, CTOs, IT Managers, specialists responsible for data storage and processing management in different types of organizations.
KEY SUBJECTS TO DISCUSS:
Business Continuity and Data Recovery:
- Easy Access and Data Recovery
- Business Continuity Management
Consolidation and Data Management:
- Storage System Correspondence to Data Structure and Business Size
- Storage System Infrastructure Consolidation for Fastest ROI
- Storage System Virtualization and Infrastructure Optimization
Information Life Cycle Management:
- Data Prioritization According To Its Value For Business
- Key Factors of Success in Realization Of ILM Strategies
- Secured Data Erasure